There are various ways that you can support the Back to Belmore movement:
- DONATIONS: Donations can be made by cheque payable to BACK TO BELMORE INC and sent to our mailing address. Alternatively, donations can me made to our bank account: St.George Bank,
BSB: 112-879; ACCOUNT NUMBER: 428-152-179
BECOMING A VOLUNTEER:
Over 50 volunteers play a pivotal role in the day-to-day running of Back to Belmore Inc. We often rely on the goodwill of people who generously devote their time and energy to help us. Every volunteer makes a unique contribution, whilst sharing the common goal of restoring Belmore Sports Ground to its optimum potential and providing our District's future sports players with a home they can aspire to. If you have the time and feel passionately about making Belmore Sports Ground a better venue for future generations, please complete and return the application form
- HELP SPREADING THE WORD: The more support we get, the stronger our cause will be. We would love if you could get your friends, families, co-workers, customers or even total strangers, to support this cause. You could also spread the word by linking this website to other websites, forums etc.
If you have a heartfelt desire to see local sporting groups at this historic venue and if you have some fond memories of BSG that you'd like to share with us, we would love to hear from you
- SENDING E-MAILS & LETTERS: Remind Canterbury City Council General Manager Mr Jim Montague & Mayor Cr Brian Robson that Belmore Sports Ground is a community asset and was upgraded with Australian taxpayers' money and therefore should be used by ALL facets of the community.
You can e-mail Mr Montague: firstname.lastname@example.org and Cr Robson: email@example.com. Alternatively, you can write them a letter:
Canterbury City Council
PO Box 77
Campsie NSW 2194
- FIND OUT WHAT'S HAPPENING: Regularly check Bulldog Alley to find out about upcoming events.
- BOOKMARK THIS WEBSITE: Regularly check this website for all the latest Back to Belmore information, and add to Favorites on Internet Explorer or Bookmarks on Firefox.